The term '108 Innovative Technologies Pvt. Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' or ‘THE FOUNDERS CAFE’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Shambhu Dayal Marg, New Delhi-110020. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. THE FOUNDERS CAFE reserves the right, at its sole discretion to modify or replace any of the terms or conditions of this TOS at any time. It is your responsibility to check this TOS periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to this TOS constitutes acceptance of those changes. If any change to this TOS is not acceptable to you, your sole remedy is to cease accessing, browsing and otherwise using the Services.
2. THE FOUNDERS CAFE hereby grants you a non-exclusive non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to access and use the Services solely for the purposes of browsing the Site, and searching for, viewing, registering for, and interacting with, an event that is registered on the Site, in each case (i) in compliance with this TOS, and (ii) to the extent permitted under all applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) modify, reproduce or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the Services or Site Content (as defined below); (ii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of all or any part of the Services (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable local law); (iii) rent, lease, resell, distribute or use the Services for timesharing, service bureau, or commercial purposes; (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the Services or Site Content; (v) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services; or (vi) engage in any fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud.
3. To be a registered user of the website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or THE FOUNDERS CAFE has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, THE FOUNDERS CAFE has the right to suspend or terminate all of your accounts and refuse any and all of your current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). THE FOUNDERS CAFE is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, you must be at least 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, to register for an account.
4. As part of the Site registration process, you will create a password and account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, all actions by sub-users registered under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify THE FOUNDERS CAFE of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. THE FOUNDERS CAFE cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to account ownership, you agree that THE FOUNDERS CAFE shall be the sole arbiter of such dispute in its sole discretion and that THE FOUNDERS CAFE’s decision (which may include termination or suspension of any account subject to dispute) shall be final and binding on all parties.
5. You agree that all material, including without limitation information, data, software, text, design elements, graphics, images and other content (collectively, "Content"), contained in or delivered via the Services or otherwise made available by THE FOUNDERS CAFE in connection with the Services (collectively, "Site Content") is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other intellectual property and other proprietary rights and laws. THE FOUNDERS CAFE may own the Site Content or portions of the Site Content may be made available to THE FOUNDERS CAFE through arrangements with third parties. Except as expressly authorized by THE FOUNDERS CAFE in writing or in connection with your use of the intended functionality of the Services, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of any Site Content, or post any Site Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. Reproducing, copying or distributing any Site Content for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of THE FOUNDERS CAFE. You shall use the Site Content only for purposes that are permitted by this TOS and any applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute, provide or make available any Content to the Site ("Your Content"), you hereby grant to THE FOUNDERS CAFE a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, translate, publish, create derivative works based on, perform, display and otherwise exploit Your Content, in whole or in part, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the foregoing license, and that all Your Content (i) does not infringe, violate, misappropriate or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party, and (ii) complies with all applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). In addition, Your Content must be accurate and truthful. THE FOUNDERS CAFE reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Site at any time if THE FOUNDERS CAFE believes in its sole discretion that it does not comply with this TOS. In addition, you agree that THE FOUNDERS CAFE may use your name and logo (whether or not you have made it available through the Site) for the purpose of identifying you as an existing or past customer of THE FOUNDERS CAFE both on the Site and in marketing and promotional materials.
7. As a User, you understand that you are liable for all Content, in whatever form, that you provide or otherwise make available to or through the Services. You agree not to use the Services to: upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
8. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold THE FOUNDERS CAFE, and its affiliates, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders, other partners, and employees, harmless from any and all damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' and accounting fees) resulting from any claim, demand, suit, proceeding (whether before an arbitrator, court, mediator or otherwise), or investigation made by any third party (each a 'Claim') due to or arising out of: your Content; the events listed on the Service; your use of, contribution to or connection with the Service; your violation of this TOS; and/or your violation of any rights of another. THE FOUNDERS CAFE shall provide notice to you of any such Claim, provided that the failure or delay by THE FOUNDERS CAFE in providing such notice shall not limit your obligations hereunder. THE FOUNDERS CAFE reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this Section, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with all reasonable requests in assisting THE FOUNDERS CAFE's defense of such matter.
9. THE FOUNDERS CAFE, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, accounts (or any part thereof) and/or your right to use the Services, and remove and discard any and all of Your Content within the Services, at any time for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, failure to timely pay any fees or other monies due THE FOUNDERS CAFE, or if THE FOUNDERS CAFE believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this TOS. You agree that any termination of your right to use the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that THE FOUNDERS CAFE may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related Content and files related to your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that THE FOUNDERS CAFE shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your right to use or otherwise access the Services. All provisions of this TOS that by their nature should survive termination of your right to use the Services shall survive (including, without limitation, all limitations on liability, releases, indemnification obligations, disclaimers of warranties, and intellectual property protections and licenses).
10. The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites or resources. Because THE FOUNDERS CAFE has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that THE FOUNDERS CAFE is not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that THE FOUNDERS CAFE shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any such Content, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
11. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, THE FOUNDERS CAFE. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The jurisdiction for any legal dispute arising in concern with this website shall be Delhi, India